Tuesday, June 7, 2016

A Summer in Manhattan

Hey everyone, my name is Miranda and I am coming up into my Junior year at Fordham University. Fordham has campuses both in Manhattan and the Bronx, so I will be spending my entire summer in New York City. I will not only be taking classes, but also working full time, but that doesn't mean I won't have time to enjoy the city and have a good time!

I am so excited for what New York will have in store for, not only my self, but my friends as well. Spending an entire summer in New York City means that I will have plenty of opportunities to explore.

I plan on sharing with all of you what I find to be the very best things to do or see in the city during the warmer months, especially things that will stay on budget for students and young professionals. There is plenty to do in the city to have fun without having to break the bank! 

I look forward to being able to give all of you an idea of what New York has to offer for summer fun, I hope you enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment