Tuesday, July 26, 2016

How To: Find The Perfect Lunch Spot

One of the first things I do when I get to work in the morning is start thinking about what I'm in the mood for at lunch. Yes, I know, thinking about lunch isn't exactly what I should be working on, but it is an important part of my day!

Here, I will show you step by step how I narrow down my lunch options to find the perfect spot each day- because yes, it changes daily.

Step 1: Make Google Maps your friend... 



Above is what appears based on my location: New York, New York. I have not typed anything in yet- just gone to maps.google.com on my internet browser. 

Step 2: Get Searching! 



Type in "lunch spots near me" into the search bar. You can of course change "lunch" to anything of your choosing, maybe "breakfast" or "dinner" based on what you want. The map automatically zooms in on an area near me, and restaurants automatically pop up.  

Step 3: Do Some Snooping...



Google provides details on each restaurant in your area- so be sure to take the time to check out photos and reviews! 

Google is a great tool that many people might overlook when searching for a bite to eat. However, Google keeps it clean and simple, making your search for the best place to grab a meal as easy as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment